- The Administrator of personal data given by the Users is Grupa TENSE Polska sp. z o.o. sp. k. (Grupa TENSE Polska LLC LPs) with office in Poznań at Wolsztynska Street 7/3, 60 – 361 Poznan, enter into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under no. 0000767411, TAX ID: 5272880176, hereinafter the Administrator.
- Administrator appointed the Data Protection Inspector, who can be contacted regarding protection of your personal data: e-mail: [email protected] or in writing to the office’s address indicated in § 1 item 2.
- Processing of personal data is done according to the rules specified in the Act on Personal Data Protection of 10 May 2018 and in the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 regarding protection of natural persons in connection with processing of personal data and free flow of this data and revocation of the Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
- Information on the Service users and their behavior is obtained as follows:
(a) by data entered by the Users in the electronic forms within the Service (so-called sidebars, contact forms and free pricing forms) or live chat Web application forms;
(b) by storing cookies on the final devices;
(c) by collecting server logs by the hosting operator.
- The Service collects only the information provided voluntarily by the Users but it may also collect information on the connection (time, IP address, Web browser).
- The Service uses the communication coding protocol (SSL) which is to ensure highest standards of safety.
- 1. Cookies are text files that are saved and stored on the device memory used to browse Web pages (such as PC, notebook, tablet, palmtop, mobile phone). The server or servers connect with these files while obtaining a proper access.
(a) create collective statistics and analyses to help understand how the Services is used and support in its development;
(b) optimize Webpages for various devices and browsers;
(c) assess efficiency of conducted promotional activities and adjust content and promotion forms, displayed both on the Service site and on the Google promotional network (more details): https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2407785);
Therefore, some data may be transferred with the tools we use to the external partners. Partners may combine this data with other information obtained from the User or sent with the tools a User is using. Below is the list of partners we work with:
- Google Analytics (Cookies administrator: Google Inc with its office in the USA),
- Google Ads (Cookies administrator: Google Ireland Limited with its office in Ireland),
- Facebook (Cookies administrator: Facebook Ireland Limited with its office in Ireland),
- Hotjar (Cookies administrator: Hotjar Limited with its office in Malta),
- Smartsupp (Cookies administrator: Smartsupp.com, s.r.o. with its office in Czech Republic),
- Woopra (Cookies administrator: Woopra, Inc. with its office in San Francisco),
- Albacross (Cookies administrator: Albacross Nordic AB with its office in Sweden.
- Two types of cookies are used on the Service: (a) session cookies – that remain on the User’s device until they leave the Website or exit their browser; (b) permanent cookies – remain on the device for a specific time or until manual removal by the User;
- By changing settings of the software used to browse our website www.grupa-tense.pl and its subsites or subdomains, it is possible to specify the terms of storage and access to the cookies files used by this website and its subpages, including, complete disabling of cookies.
- In order to change cookies settings, you should properly configure the software used to browse this website www.grupa-tense.pl and its subpages. Appropriate information in this regard can be obtained by using technical support for such software or contacting its provider.
- 1. Information on certain behaviors of the Users are stored on the server. This data is used only for management of the Service and to ensure efficient hosting operation.
- Resources browsed are identified by URL addresses. Stored can be other parameters such as time of query submission and response sending, encountered errors, user’s IP and the browser used. All the collected data is not related with specific persons browsing the Service and their use is only to effectively manage the server.
- 1. Processing of Users’ personal data referred to in § 1 par. 4 above is done only for the purpose of entering data by the User by their prior consent, including to:
a. prepare pricing of services and send a commercial offer;
b. process a submission, contact or give reply to the message send by the User;
c. perform by the Administrator duties stipulated for by the law;
d. fulfil by the Administrator legally justified goals (such as conducting marketing activities), implemented by the Administrator or data recipients not infringing any rights and freedoms of persons the data is related to.
- Recipients of personal data of the Users are entities that work with the Administrator in respect of implementing the goals indicated in § 4 par. 1 above and the entities who process data on our behalf, that is the entities who operate IT systems, entities providing advisory services, accounting and legal services.
b) company name;
c) mobile phone;
e) IP addresses;
f) User’s website;
g) complementary data regarding the User’s business.
- Personal data may be accessed only by persons with authorizations from the Administrator.
- According to the applicable laws, personal data collected by the Administrator may be disclosed to the relevant state authorities.
- The collected Users’ data will be stored only as far as it is allowed considering legal and regulatory regards (including accounting and booking) and necessary given the justified implementation of goals indicated in § 4 par. 1.
- The Administrator will contact the User via e-mail, phone or Web application (live chat).
- The Administrator is liable for using proper technical and organizational means to ensure safety of data transferred by the Users, in particular the means that will prevent access to any third persons and processing with violation of law, preventing data loss, damage or devastation.
- The Users may file a complaint to the supervisory body if they deem that processing of their data violates general regulation on personal data protection of 17 April 2016.
- The Users may access their personal data and have it corrected, limited, transferred or removed, as well as object or dismiss their consent with no effect on compliance with the right of processing done based on such consent given earlier.